- Nextech has launched significant upgrades to its augmented reality spatial mapping platform, “ARway”
- Upgraded mobile app for both IOS and Android devices
- No-code capabilities
- A Creator Portal (web studio) that is connected to the mobile apps, including third-party and white label apps powered by the ARwayKit SDK.
- Creator Portal is now available to select early adopters
- A beta software development kit (SDK) is now available to select early adopters
- Nextech AR Solutions Corp. (NTAR) is up by 5.56 per cent trading at $0.76 per share as of 11:35 am EDT
Nextech AR Solutions Corp. (NTAR) has announced the Company has announced upgrades to its AR spatial mapping platform, ARway.
Evan Gappelberg, CEO of Nextech, commented on the news:
“Spatial computing is beyond Virtual Reality and even Augmented Reality and I believe is the next big thing. It’s the logical next step in the ongoing convergence of the physical and digital worlds. It does everything virtual reality and augmented reality can do and much more. Pretty soon we will be living inside a computer simulation with digitized 3D objects that connect via the cloud.
“The magic happens when you can combine all of this with high-fidelity spatial mapping to enable a computer platform which in our case is ARway. We can even track and control the movements and interactions of objects as people navigate through the spatial. We are getting very close to when Spatial computing with the help of AI will bring human-to-machine and machine-to-machine interactions to new levels of efficiency disrupting many industries, and creating the next trillion-dollar opportunity. Major technology companies, including Unity, Epic Games, Microsoft, and Amazon, are heavily invested and continue to invest in spatial computing technology.”
ARway is a next-generation spatial computing platform for the real-world metaverse that drives new revenue for properties and brands with out-of-box AR mapping solutions. The ARway offering includes a mobile app as well as a no-code required web-based creator portal and software development kit (SDK) to form the ARway platform.
Nextech AR Solutions Corp. (NTAR) is up by 5.56 per cent trading at $0.76 per share as of 11:35 am EDT.