- NexTech AR Solutions (NTAR) has signed a strategic partnership with South Korea’s largest convention and exhibition centre, Coex
- Coex hosts over 200 exhibitions and 3,000 meetings and events in-house every year, and also organises exhibitions throughout Asia
- Through the partnership, NexTech and Coex will bring hybrid virtual events to Korea, using the company’s virtual conference platform
- This represents the first major step in the company’s expansion into the Asia-Pacific market, which kicked off recently
- NexTech AR Solutions is up 4.64 per cent and is currently trading for $7.22 per share
NexTech AR Solutions (NTAR) has signed a strategic partnership with South Korea’s largest convention and exhibition centre, Coex.
Coex was established by the Korea International Trade Association, and is a giant in the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events industry. Every year, the Coex convention and exhibition centre hosts over 200 exhibitions and 3,000 meetings and events.
The industry leader also organises numerous exhibitions throughout Korea and other Asian countries, including Vietnam, Indonesia, and China.
Through its partnership with Coex, NexTech will bring hybrid virtual events to Korea, using its virtual conference platform. This collaboration will produce safe, inclusive, and convenient events which bridge the gap between the physical world and the virtual.
Such alternatives are gaining in popularity, especially in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has made large public events less possible.
NexTech AR’s CEO, Evan Gappelberg, said the partnership with Coex marks the first major step in the company’s expansion into the Asia-Pacific market, especially in Korea. The company recently kicked off this expansion after setting up a base of operations in Singapore.
“Korea is home to some of the world’s leading businesses and technologies, many of whom can benefit from our broad range of virtual experience technologies,” Evan said.
“We are excited to partner with such an established company as Coex, and believe this strategic channel partnership is just the beginning of our rapid growth into Asia,” he added.
NexTech AR Solutions is up 4.64 per cent and trading for $7.22 per share, as of 11:00am EST.