- Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies Inc. has announced the release of Next Decentrum’s Quick & Dirty Guide to NFTs
- The guide is available as a free download on the company’s website and is accompanied by an email course
- CEO Hussein Hallak describes the guide as going beyond the hype and focusing on substance
- Cloud Nine is a technology platform company focused on incorporating emerging technologies
- Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies (CNI) is down 13.53 per cent, trading at C$1.79 at 3:56 pm ET
Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies Inc. has announced the release of Next Decentrum’s new Quick & Dirty Guide to NFTs.
The guide is available as a free download on the company’s website and includes a PDF and email course. There are also paid options for extended content.
In the last month alone, over 135,781 NFTs were sold for more than $205 million, which accounts for almost 50% of the total volume of all NFTs sold, according to nonfungible.com.
Cloud Nine CEO Allan Larmour addressed the release of the guide, saying,
“These are unprecedented times for the blockchain and the decentralized finance space. The recent rising interest in NFTs has led to increased blockchain adoption and with it the need for more education”
“Our partnership with Next Decentrum is designed to unlock the opportunity, educate and invite increased participation in the new world NFTs help create,” he continued.
Hussein Hallak, CEO and Founder of Next Decentrum, developed the Quick & Dirty Guide to NFTs.
Mr. Hallak and the team at Next Decentrum have built several blockchain education programs including The Quick & Dirty Guide to Blockchain and The Blockchain Business Masterclass.
“Most of what is being shared about NFTs focuses on the hype or is too technical which raises the barriers to entry into this exciting space,” said Mr. Hallak.
“The Quick & Dirty Guide to NFTs goes beyond the hype and focuses on the substance, the value and the potential impact of this remarkable innovation and the technology behind it.”
Cloud Nine is a technology platform company focused on incorporating emerging technologies. The company’s mission is to power the launch and growth of future Web3 technologies focused on decentralization.
Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies (CNI) is down 13.53 per cent, trading at C$1.79 at 3:56 pm ET.