- New World will be adding music non-fungible tokens to its platform when it launches in September
- Toronto musician Karl Wolf will create exclusive NFTs on New World Inc. platform
- Karl is a Toronto-based musician whose hit single, “Africa” spent 8 weeks at #2 on the Billboard CANADIAN HOT 100
- New World provides creators, musicians, and celebrities with an NFT distribution platform to create and sell digital art
- Graph Blockchain gives investors exposure to the vast emerging market of cryptocurrencies and the rapidly growing NFT market
Graph Blockchain (GBLC) wholly-owned subsidiary New World will be adding music non-fungible tokens to its platform when it launches in September.
Graph is also pleased to announce it has signed Toronto musician Karl Wolf to create exclusive NFTs on New World Inc. platform.
Following the recent release of his new album “2AM Vibes” featuring the hit single “Get Away” Karl Wolf plans to expand his talents to excite the senses of his audience through the New World Inc. platform. His NFTs will include his music in collaboration with various digital NFT art.
Karl Wolf is a musician based in Toronto. He released his first solo album Face Behind the Face in 2006, nominated at the Canadian JUNO Awards for Best R&B Soul Recording. He followed that up with a second album, “Bite the Bullet” in 2007 which included Karl’s international hit single “Africa” which sold over 1 million units worldwide and spent 8 weeks at #2 on the Billboard CANADIAN HOT 100. “Africa” gained quadruple-platinum status in Canada, reached #1 on iTunes, #1 on AC Radio, #1 on Hot AC Radio and as a result, Karl had won a 2008 MTV Europe Music Award.
After several writing projects and successes, Karl Wolf is back with a new single of his own called “Get Away” as well as the release of his new album “2AM Vibes” on April 16th, 2021.
Karl’s label, Lone Wolf Records, owns the masters and rights of this project for the world including Canada and the United States, planning a promotional campaign in association with Factor.
New World is an augmented reality art-focused NFT company that provides creators, musicians, and celebrities with an NFT distribution platform to create and sell digital art.
Graph Blockchain provides high-performance blockchain solutions including data analysis, consulting services and data implementation.
Through its investment in New World, Graph Blockchain is providing its shareholders with exposure to the rapidly growing and emerging NFT market.
Graph Blockchain Inc. (GBLC) opened trading at C$0.065 per share.