- New Leaf subsidiary New Leaf USA has appointed Debi Nordstrom as Chief Financial Officer
- Recognized for her extensive accounting knowledge, Debi Nordstrom has managed numerous complex accounting system conversions and implementations
- Ms. Nordstrom founded Martin & Nordstrom Co a financial, accounting, and general business consulting firm
- New Leaf is developing strategies to leverage its increasingly prominent regional role with an eye towards national participation
- New Leaf Ventures Inc. (NLV) is up 4.71 per cent, trading at C$0.445 per share at 10:40 am ET
New Leaf Ventures’ (NLV) wholly-owned subsidiary, New Leaf USA has appointed Debi Nordstrom as Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
Ms. Nordstrom is recognized for her extensive accounting knowledge, adaptability, creative and strategic solutions, and candid approach. Debi has personal experience in nearly every industry through consulting, private industry, or public accounting. She has also served as Treasurer on several boards. She is the founder of Martin & Nordstrom Co, a firm providing financial, accounting, and general business consulting services. She has worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
Robert (Dax) Colwell CEO and Co-Founder of New Leaf USA & Director, New Leaf Ventures Inc. notes,
“We are all delighted to have Debi join us as we prepare for the increased activity the entire sector is looking forward to as we enter the post-covid reality. Her efforts will provide heightened governance and an ability to forecast and plan a multi-year strategy for growth more accurately. I believe that this timely investment in key personnel will prove to be every bit as important as all the other infrastructural acquisitions we have undertaken over the past year. In fact, I’m confident that her insights will prove to have great strategic value as we move towards increasingly complex agreements and licensing opportunities. We look forward to working closely with Debi and welcome her to the team.”
Debi Nordstrom has managed complex accounting system conversions and implementations and assisted with the preparation of business plans, budgets, cash flows and other financial analysis and modelling.
Debi will help propel New Leaf USA to a new level of financial oversight while helping build commercial goodwill and sector confidence both at home and nationally.
New Leaf Ventures Inc. is developing a cannabis sector-based scalable securities concept of focused financing and applied management to achieve earnings growth through targeted investment.
New Leaf Ventures Inc. (NLV) is up 4.71 per cent, trading at C$0.445 per share at 10:40 am ET.