- New Leaf Ventures (NLV) introduces Astara THC and CBD infused beverages
- The name “Astara” means “of the stars” and is formulated for a mind-expanding experience aimed at elevating mood without a ‘hangover’ residual effect
- The drink delivers a formulation of crisp, clean flavour in a low-dose THC beverage designed to be consumed over time like beer or cider
- Astara will initially be sold in 6-packs and will come in three formulations: DAYTIME, (Energizing) ANYTIME (Mood Boost) , and NIGHTIME (Relaxing)
- New Leaf Ventures Inc. (NLV) is down 3.19 per cent and is trading at C$0.46 at 11:51 am ET
New Leaf Ventures Inc. (NLV) introduces “Astara” as its initial entry into the cannabis-infused beverage marketplace.
The product development team examined extensive and compelling market research data, which has led to the development of all-new consumer-focused brand identity and product formulations designed to meet growing market trend and sector growth demands.
The project has met and achieved all internal preparatory commercialization targets and is licensed to New Leaf Enterprises, Inc. for an upcoming summertime product launch and kickoff market awareness campaign.
The name “Astara” means “of the stars” and is formulated for a mind-expanding experience aimed at elevating mood without a ‘hangover’ residual effect.
Astara will hit the market with a low-calorie, craft beverage that tastes good without the bitterness of other cannabis drinks.
Astara delivers a revolutionary formulation of crisp, clean flavour in a low-dose THC beverage designed to be consumed over time like beer or cider.
Robert (Dax) Colwell, CEO, New Leaf USA & Director, New Leaf Ventures Inc. notes, “The development team at Schilling have been instrumental at amassing the industry data that clearly demonstrates annualized growth in the seltzer and low-calorie lemonades market categories which we are now entering with extraordinarily little competition in the THC infused segment.
“Diving into a new product category is easier when working with a team that has the experience to help us craft the right product, for the right audience, just in time for the biggest beverage season of the entire year,” added Colwell.
Astara will initially be sold in 6-packs with branded colours for maximum appeal and visibility at leading Washington to state adult recreational dispensaries.
Astara comes in three exciting formulations:
- DAYTIME (Energizing): Yerba Mate Lemonade: 3mg THC, 50mg Caffeine, L-Theanine, Vitamin C
- ANYTIME (Mood Boost) Imperial Ginger Beer: 10mg THC, Ginseng, 5-HTP, Vitamin B12
- NIGHTIME (Relaxing) Guava Grapefruit Seltzer: 3mg THC, 15mg CBD, Gaba, Magnesium
Additional information regarding the upcoming summertime Astara product launch events and campaign efforts will be available in the coming weeks.
New Leaf Ventures Inc. is developing a cannabis sector-based scalable securities concept of focused financing and applied management to achieve earnings growth through targeted investment.
New Leaf Ventures Inc. (NLV) is down 3.19 per cent and is trading at C$0.46 at 11:51 am ET.