- Neptune Wellness Solutions (NEPT) will report the company’s financial results from the third quarter of fiscal 2020, before markets open on February 13th.
- After the financial results are released, Neptune will host a conference call to discuss the financial results from October, November, and December of 2019.
- The conference call will take place at 8:30am (EST) on February 13th 2020.
- A replay of the call will be available online for a month.
- Neptune’s share price is down 1.17 per cent, with shares trading at $3.37 apiece.
Before markets open on February 13th, biotechnology company Neptune Wellness (NEPT) will report the company’s financial results from fiscal 2020’s third quarter.
After the results are released, Neptune will hold a conference call, to discuss results for the 3 month period which ended on December 31st 2019.
The conference call (ID 8708188) will take place on Thursday, February 13th 2020, at 8:30am Eastern Standard Time.
For investors from Canada and the United States, the call number will be 1 (888) 231-8191. For all international investors, the call number will be 1 (647) 427-7450.
A replay of the call will be available online on Neptune’s website, under Investor Events and Presentations. The replay will be accessible until March 13th 2020.
Neptune’s share price is down 1.17 per cent, with shares trading at $3.37 apiece.