- Neptune Digital will take delivery of its first 300 ASIC bitcoin mining machines on April 12th
- The company anticipates a profit margin of approximately US$4,000 per day at the current Bitcoin price of US$55,000
- Subsequent deliveries will continue as the company scales to 1,500 units
- Neptune has arranged a private placement of units with certain directors and other investors for aggregate proceeds of C$500,000 at $0.80 per unit
- Neptune invests and manages a portfolio of cryptocurrency assets focused on growth and revenue generation
- Neptune Digital Assets (NDA) opened trading at C$0.92 per share
Neptune Digital Assets Corp. (NDA) has confirmed the delivery date for its first tranche of 300 ASIC bitcoin mining machines for April 12th.
The first 300 ASIC S17s will produce approximately 50 terahash per machine or 15 petahashes per second for the set of 300.
At $0.04 per KWH of power and a 10% all-inclusive lease and maintenance fee with Link Global, there will be a profit margin of approximately US$4,000 per day at the current Bitcoin price of US$55,000.
Subsequent deliveries will continue as the company scales to 1,500 units on the initial build-out of Neptune Bitcoin mining operations.
“We are very optimistic on the future of our growing revenue channels and want investors to know that we are committed to the execution of these plans. We will continue to scale our mining operations to add to our existing income streams as we move through 2021,” stated Cale Moodie, CEO of Neptune.
Neptune has also arranged a private placement of units with certain directors and other investors for aggregate proceeds of C$500,000 at $0.80 per unit. The company anticipates that the private placement will close on or about March 31, 2021.
Each unit issued under the private placement consists of one common share and one half of one common share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant entitling the holder to acquire one common share at a price of C$1.00 for a period of three years from the closing date.
Proceeds will be used to fund strategic cryptocurrency acquisitions, bitcoin mining equipment and to co-develop the previously announced 5MW renewable energy Bitcoin mining facility in Alberta, Canada.
The securities sold will be subject to a four-month resale restriction from the date of closing.
Neptune Digital Assets is a publicly-traded company that invests in top market cap tokens, proof-of-stake cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and associated blockchain technologies.
Neptune Digital Assets (NDA) opened trading at C$0.92 per share.