- Neo Battery Materials (NBM) advances construction at South Korean commercial plant
- The company has received construction permit approval and is now in discussion with three contractors for a request for quotation (RFQ) process
- Neo Mattery Materials is also in the final stages of securing venture capital funds to focus on the cleantech and battery sectors
- The investments will provide the company necessary resources to continue material optimization, commercialization efforts and US expansion
- Shares of Neo Battery Metals (NBM) are unchanged at C$0.30
Neo Battery Materials (NMO) advances construction at its South Korean commercial plant.
The company said it has received a construction permit approval and is now in discussion with three contractors for a request for quotation (RFQ) process.
Once the company chooses a contractor, Neo Battery Materials said it will then be able to move forward to the next step.
Neo Battery Materials is also slated to send its additional optimized NBMSIDE proprietary silicon anode materials for evaluation in lithium-ion battery cells to three US-based battery cell makers.
Additionally, Neo Battery Metals is close to securing US venture capital funds so that it can focus on the cleantech and battery metals sector.
The investments will allow the company to continue material optimization, commercial efforts and US expansion.
Based out of Vancouver, BC Neo Battery Metals is focused on lithium-ion battery metals.
Shares of Neo Battery Metals (NBM) are unchanged at C$0.30.