- Nass Valley Gateway (NVG.CN) is offering 30 new products, including an expanded pet menu
- It is increasing its SKUs from eight to 30 in the first quarter of 2021
- The company will now offer bath, beauty and skin products
- It has also added CBD pet shampoo and paw salve
- Nass Valley Gateway is up 13.89 per cent on the day, with shares trading at C$0.20 at 1:08 p.m. EST
Nass Valley Gateway (NVG.CN) is offering 30 new products, including an expanded pet menu.
The company will increase its CBD and hemp products offering from eight stock-keeping units (SKU) to 30 SKUs during the first quarter of 2021.
Nass Valley's broader choice of products is an attempt to increase its ability to reach new consumer audiences.
The company's product line will now feature flavoured hemp smokables, bath, beauty and skin products in addition to pet products.
The new bath, beauty and skin products include CBD-infused face moisturizer, masques, body butter, face toner, and a brown sugar scrub for exfoliation.
The pet lineup now includes CBD pet shampoo, and paw salve, as well as isolate and broad spectrum oil and treats, for both dogs and cats.
"Nass Valley Gardens’ larger product offering will, in turn, drive topline revenue by delivering a significantly wider variety of products for our evolving CBD consumers," said the company's chief financial officer Michael Semler.
Nass Valley Gateway is based in Vancouver and focused on the cultivation, extraction, and sales of organic, non-GMO, all-natural seed, CBD products for pet and for human consumption.
Nass Valley CBD products are sold under the Nass Valley Gardens brand, an affiliate, via retail, wholesale, direct response, and digital sales channels.
Nass Valley Gateway is up 13.89 per cent on the day, with shares trading at C$0.20 at 1:08 p.m. EST.