- Web hosting company, NameSilo Technologies (CSE:URL) has announced the release of a new online logo maker service
- The company already provides web hosting, domain registration, website building, and other internet-based services
- The new logo service allows users to create their company logo from scratch, using customisable templates
- Once finished, users can choose to purchase the complete branding kit for the logo
- NameSilo Technologies’ share price remains unchanged at $0.27 per share
Web hosting company, NameSilo Technologies (CSE:URL) has announced the release of a new online logo maker service.
Since 2010, the company has provided web hosting and domain registration services. After being acquired in 2018, NameSilo expanded its offerings to include website building, Internet security, domain name systems, and email services.
The company’s new logo service allows users to craft a logo for their company from scratch, using customisable templates.
On the platform, users provide information about their business, such as their slogan, relevant industry, and desired imagery. The service will then generate thousands of possible logo options, with customisable icons, texts, and sizes.
The platform allows users to generate, edit, and shortlist an unlimited number of logo prototypes for free. Once they find the logo which they like best, they can purchase a complete branding kit for the logo. This includes vector files, support guides, a social media kit, a brand guide, and other related content.
NameSilo’s Chief Marketing Officer, Endrit Muca, commented on the logo service launch.
“Creating a logo is an important step in starting any new business. Your brand will be closely associated to your logo, so it’s important to get it right! Our logo maker will help you create and customize the perfect one.
“This new product will fit in well with our current suite of domain name registration and web hosting services. We will continue to expand capabilities for our customers and offer them everything needed to get their business website live,” he added.
NameSilo Technologies’ share price remains unchanged at $0.27 per share, as of 10:27am EDT.