- Mota Ventures (MOTA) will be hosting a second investor conference call on January 20, 2020
- The call comes after the success of an initial one on Monday that brought a wide range of enquiries
- The upcoming call will focus on the company’s business operations and future plans
- Shares in Mota Ventures are down 14.06 per cent to C$0.55 after yesterday’s closing price of C$0.64
Mota Ventures (MOTA) will be hosting a follow-up conference call on January 20, 2020 at 1:15pm Vancouver time.
The second conference call follows the success of an initial one on Monday, as well as the significant number of enquiries that were put forward.
Next Monday’s call will focus on the business operations and future plans regarding First Class CBD, which was recently acquired from Unified Funding, LLC for C$42 million.
Based in Wyoming, First Class CBD offers a hemp-oil formula intended to provide users with the therapeutic benefits that cannabidiol (CBD) is known to offer.
A range of products – including oil drops, gummies, pain relief creams and skin serums – is available throughout the United States via a direct-to-consumer online retail model.
“The acquisition of First Class is a milestone for the Company, and aligns with our goal of becoming a vertically integrated CBD brand,” said Joel Shacker, Mota Ventures CEO.
“The revenue they generated in 2019 positions us to compete with the largest cannabis companies in the world, and the infrastructure they have in place is a key building block our organization can use to expand further in the US and Europe.”
The scheduled follow-up conference call will include key management from Mota Ventures, as well as Kevin Keranen, Chairman of the Board of Unified Funding and Ryan Hoggan, President of Unified Funding.
Callers are invited to dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time, and simply request to join the Mota Ventures investor call.
- Canada/US toll-free: 1-800-319-4610
- International: +1-604-638-5340
- German toll-free: +0800-180-1954
The conference call will also be available for playback until February 29, 2020 by dialing 1-800-319-6413 (toll free Canada/US) or +1-604-638-9010 (international), quoting access code 4038.
Shares in Mota Ventures are down 14.06 per cent to C$0.55 after yesterday’s closing price of C$0.64.