- Moovly Media (MVY) has signed a reseller agreement with VMC Global, LLC
- VMC will integrate, bundle, and resell Moovly’s market leading video studio editor to its clients
- VMC (The Video Marketing Center) is a platform created by Access Mobility 24
- Access Mobility 24 specializes in IoT, consulting, application development, content creation and software solutions
- Moovly is the leading provider of creative cloud-based tools to create marketing, communications and training videos
- Moovly Media Inc. (MVY) opened trading at C$0.10 per share
Moovly Media (MVY) has signed a reseller agreement with VMC Global, LLC.
Under the terms of the agreement, VMC will integrate, bundle and resell Moovly’s market-leading video studio editor to its clients.
VMC (The Video Marketing Center) is a platform created by Access Mobility 24 that allows its clients to create customer-specific sales and marketing campaigns.
Access Mobility 24 specializes in IoT, consulting, application development, content creation and software solutions. VMC provides its corporate clients with an all-in-one video platform for pre-and post-meeting communications, marketing, advertising and internal corporate communications.
Joe Wright, CEO and Co-founder of VMC Global and Access Mobility 24 commented,
“We looked extensively at the market and selected Moovly as the best platform for our needs. Their flexible integration architecture means we can deploy a video creation product in our brand to our clients with minimal effort and investment. By adding a video creation product, we get to significantly enhance our product offering to the market offering them a full suite of solutions from creation, distribution and analytics.”
Moovly CEO Brendon Grunewald added,
“We are delighted to work with VMC, and their ambitious plans to grow their business by embedding and leveraging Moovly’s technology. It’s a win-win for both companies: VMC gets access to great technology with little investment, while Moovly receives access to great clients with a win-win revenue share on top. This announcement yet again validates our embed and integration partner program, something we are seeing more and more interest in from 3rd party platforms.”
With clients including users from over 300 of the Fortune 500, small businesses, freelancers, and Ivy League universities, Moovly is an intuitive, cost-effective choice for DIY creation of engaging video-based content.
Moovly Media Inc. (MVY) opened trading at C$0.10 per share.