- Moovly Media (MVY) has partnered with Widen, a company specializing in digital asset and product information management software
- Companies will now have access to their digital assets within Moovly, enabling them to create videos that are aligned with company brand guidelines
- Moovly is a key provider of creative cloud-based tools to create marketing, communications and training videos and video presentations
- Atradius, a Moovly Media user, is one of the first enterprise customers to integrate Widen’s DAM within their customized Moovly video creation platform
- Moovly provides creative cloud-based tools to create marketing, communications, training videos, and video presentations
- Moovly Media Inc. opened trading at $0.08 per share
Moovly Media (MVY) has partnered with Widen, a company specializing in digital asset and product information management software.
Widen’s digital asset management (DAM) system helps organizations manage all of their brand, marketing, and product content, such as images, audio files, and videos.
Through this partnership, companies will now have access to these digital assets within Moovly, enabling them to create new videos aligned with company brand guidelines.
Additionally, the two companies signed a partnership agreement allowing many more corporations to take advantage of Moovly’s and Widen’s integrated solutions.
Geert Coppens, co-founder and CTO of Moovly, commented on the partnership with Widen.
“As both Widen and Moovly offer an API, our integrated solution enables enterprises to leverage their company media assets to easily create new video content for communication, marketing, or training. This new partnership illustrates our commitment to integrate and partner with leading companies to strengthen our offering in the market and add value to our platform.”
Jamie Liechty, Senior Partner Manager at Widen, added,
“This partnership with Moovly supports our goal to make cloud-based digital asset management more efficient for everyone. Moovly’s powerful, yet user-friendly video creation capabilities are an impressive addition to Widen’s integration options – and will help customers maximize the value of their martech stack.”
One of the first enterprise customers to take advantage of this new partnership and integration is Atradius, a global provider of credit insurance, bond and surety, collections, and information services. Atradius employees are now able to easily create brand-aligned videos using Widen assets within their customized Moovly video creation platform.
“We have staff around the world creating videos using Moovly, so it just made sense to give them access to digital assets on our Atradius BrandHub (Widen DAM). The API integration was quick and easy, it’s now a seamless process for staff to view and download what they need,” said Dirk Hagener, Director, Group Marketing and Communication, Atradius.
Moovly provides creative cloud-based tools to create marketing, communications, training videos, and video presentations.
Moovly Media Inc. (MVY) opened trading at $0.08 per share.