- Moovly Media (MVY) is fully integrating with Mailchimp's Mandrill email platform
- Moovly users can send personalized videos using Moovly technology to email lists and track the results
- Mailchimp is a privately-held all-in-one marketing platform
- According to Datanyze, Mailchimp's market share is 62 per cent
- Moovly is down 3.85 per cent, with shares trading at $0.50 at 11:04 am ET
Moovly Media (MVY) is fully integrating with Mailchimp's Mandrill email platform.
Moovly users can now send personalized videos using Moovly Automator technology to their email lists and track the results, all within the Mailchimp platform.
Mailchimp is a privately-held all-in-one marketing platform used primarily by small and medium enterprises (SMEs). According to Datanyze, Mailchimp's market share is 62 per cent. It finds their closest competitor has a market share in single digits. Mailchimp has over 14 million active users and revenue in excess of $700 million.
The Moovly Video Automator allows users to select a template, attach a column of email addresses and click send. Moovly then works with Mailchimp to send a personalized video to each email address.
"Outbound sales using video is clearly a fast-growing trend - increasingly, clients want to consume their content visually. This integration makes the sending of mass, personalized videos to leads, clients, newsletter subscribers, and event invitations easy and affordable. We are confident that this integration will allow Moovly clients to see how easy it is to include video in their mass mailings. Mailchimp is the perfect tool to make video messages accessible to all," said Moovly CEO Brendon Grunewald.
Moovly is a provider of creative cloud-based tools to create marketing, communications and training videos and video presentations.
Moovly is down 3.85 per cent, with shares trading at $0.50 at 11:04 am ET.