- Mission Ready Solutions (MRS) shares have risen dramatically after the company announced multiple new government contracts
- The company’s subsidiary, Unifire, has been awarded seven contracts for the provision of specific personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Combined, the contracts have an estimated value of approximately C$127 million, but have a maximum value of roughly $435 million
- The company will fulfill all contract delivery orders between September 2020 and September 2021
- Mission Ready Solutions (MRS) is up 152.94 per cent and is currently trading at 22 cents per share
Mission Ready Solutions (MRS) shares have risen dramatically after the company announced multiple new government contracts.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary Unifire, the company has been awarded seven contracts to provide personal protective equipment (PPE). Specifically, the contracts call for provision of disposable level two and level three isolation gowns over a 12-month period.
The contracts came from the United States Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support Clothing & Textiles supply chain. Mission Ready will facilitate delivery of the PPE to the US Department of Health and Human Services for the Strategic National Stockpile.
Combined, the seven government contracts have an estimated value of approximately C$127.8 million. However, it is possible that this amount could more than triple, with the contracts’ maximum value sitting at approximately C$435.7 million.
Mission Ready expects to receive the official purchase orders by October 8, 2020, at which point it will begin fulfilling delivery orders.. The company anticipates that it all orders under the contracts will be completely fulfilled by September of next year.
Mission Ready’s COO, Marcus Treiber, commented on the significance of these latest contracts for the company.
“We are humbled to receive these significant awards, and honoured to contribute meaningfully to the pandemic response, helping to safeguard the lives of our fellow citizens.
“Unifire continues to demonstrate its ability to win significant awards through unrelated avenues – these sizeable contract awards and the recently announced FEMA award being prime examples – which really is a testament to the vastness of the opportunities within the world of government contracting,” he said.
Mission Ready Solutions (MRS) is up 152.94 per cent and trading at 22 cents per share at 10:25am EDT.