- Mineral Mountain Resources (MMV) discovered a bonanza-grade gold zone around the Standard Mine Target on its Rochford Project in South Dakota
- Sixteen grab samples averaged 64.9 grams of gold per tonne
- The mineralization was found throughout two surface zones known as Birdsong and Jackpot
- Over 250 mine workings have now been mapped in the previously under-explored Standard Mine Target trend
- Mineral Mountain Resources (MMV) is up 27.78 per cent trading at $0.11 per share
Mineral Mountain (MMV) has discovered a new bonanza-grade gold zone on its Rochford Project.
Sixteen grab samples averaged 64.9 grams of gold per tonne throughout two new surface zones, Birdsong and Jackpot, both located around the Standard Mine Target. The zones are located 280 meters from each other on separate structures within the defined iron formation.
According to the company, several grab samples contained ‘compelling values’ of indicated gold or gold-associated trace elements.
Additional grab samples were pre-screened for possible precious metals and were submitted for assaying. The results from this found the grab samples contained bonanza-grade gold values up to 135 grams per tonne.
The Standard Mine was the only area of significance known prior to this season. Now, over 250 mine workings have been mapped in the Standard Mine target trend.
Mineral Mountain Resources (MMV) is up 27.78 per cent trading at $0.11 per share as of 11:35 am EST.