- Millennial Potash (MLP) has provided an update on exploration activities at its Banio Potash Project in Gabon
- The company has made significant progress in its mobilization program, including initiating construction of the access road to planned drillhole BA-004, prepping and upgrading rotary drill rig equipment and resampling previous drillholes
- Millennial has engaged Ercosplan Ingenieurgesellschaft to assist with planning the current exploration program
- Additional review of historic data from the project is ongoing
- Millennial Potash is developing its flagship potash project in Gabon in the West Africa Potash Basin
- Millennial Potash (MLP) opened today at $0.455
Millennial Potash (MLP) has provided an update on exploration activities at its Banio Potash Project in Gabon.
The company has made significant progress in its mobilization program, which includes the rehabilitation of the exploration camp with modern communications, the construction of the access road to the planned drillhole BA-004, the upgrading of rotary drill rig equipment on site, and the resampling of previous drillholes.
The company has engaged consulting group ESS (Environmental and Social Sustainability) to assist with its ESG initiatives at Banio, which include the preparation of health, environmental and social management plans, planning environmental baseline studies, and preparation of environmental impact statements.
The company has also engaged Ercosplan Ingenieurgesellschaft to assist with the planning of the current exploration program, which includes the resampling of the historic drillholes on the project to confirm potash intervals.
Millennial was able to source and secure the sample pulps from the previous drillholes on the project from ALS Global, and approximately 450 samples will be analyzed, with results available for a maiden mineral resource estimate planned for later this year.
The data from seismic surveys acquired by French oil and gas company Maurel and Prom in 2011-2012 is currently being reviewed by Geo People, a geophysical consultancy based in the U.K. with extensive experience in Gabon, to confirm the basic geology of the Gabon Basin evaporite sequence.
Millennial Potash is developing its flagship potash project in Gabon in the West Africa Potash Basin.
Millennial Potash (MLP) opened today at $0.455.
For full disclaimer information, please click here.