- Metallis Resources has made preparations for the upcoming drill program at its 100 per cent owned Kirkham Property in northwestern BC
- The property is situated in the prolific Eskay Camp, home to several past-producing gold mines
- The program will target the deeper higher-grade copper-gold mineralized zones of the 7.5 km-long Hawilson Monzonite porphyry complex
- Metallis has launched an updated corporate website
- Metallis Resources Inc. is a Vancouver-based company focused on the exploration of gold, copper, nickel, and silver at its Kirkham Property
- Metallis Resources (MTS) is down 1.05 per cent, trading at C$0.47 per share at 10 am ET
Metallis Resources (MTS) has signed contracts with all service providers and suppliers in preparation for the 2021 drill program at its Kirkham Property.
The property is situated in the prolific Eskay Camp of the Golden Triangle in northwestern British Columbia, a region known for the past-producing Eskay Creek and Snip gold mines, Seabridge’s KSM porphyry deposits and Pretium’s producing Brucejack gold mine, amongst others.
Executed agreements to date include drilling, helicopter, pad construction, camp, core cutters and core shack supplies.
The program will target the deeper higher-grade copper-gold mineralized zones of the 7.5 km-long Hawilson Monzonite porphyry complex.
Metallis’ President and CEO Fiore Aliperti stated,
“There are a lot of moving parts to coordinate in preparation for our upcoming drill program. Being able to confirm the signing of all major contracts, even at this early stage, is incredibly important for the company. Our investors can take comfort that by being proactive, we have ensured that our exploration resources will be available when needed, as we are seeing great competition in the region for such resources, not to mention rising prices”. He went on to add “From conversations I’ve had with our peers operating in the area, it is quickly becoming evident that 2021 is going to be yet another busy year for meters drilled in the Golden Triangle. We are hopeful that early signs of snowmelt could mean an earlier than usual drill season is in the cards for Metallis.”
Metallis also announces that an updated corporate website has been launched. The site has been designed to facilitate more interaction with the company’s investors and includes such functionalities as a call back request and live chat. The company encourages investors to visit the site at www.metallisresources.com.
About the Kirkham Property
The wholly-owned 106 sq. km Kirkham Property is located about 65 km north of Stewart, B.C., in the heart of the Golden Triangle’s prolific Eskay Camp . The property, prospective for multiple mineral deposit types, is located along a strategic geological boundary on the western margin of the Eskay Rift system in the Golden Triangle, northwestern British Columbia.
Metallis Resources Inc. is a Vancouver-based company focused on the exploration of gold, copper, nickel, and silver at its 100%-owned Kirkham Property situated in northwest British Columbia’s Golden Triangle.
Metallis Resources (MTS) is down 1.05 per cent, trading at C$0.47 per share at 10 am ET.