- Mednow (MNOW) has entered into a share purchase agreement with Infusicare Canada Inc.
- Mednow shall acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Infusicare for a cash payment of approximately C$1.85M
- Mednow (MNOW) also announced the closing of a $500,000 investment in Doko, a virtual healthcare provider
- Doko operates in more than 38 states with more than 100 physicians and healthcare professionals on its platform
- Doko will use the proceeds of Mednow’s investment to expand its operations
- Karim Nassar, CEO of Mednow sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the investment in Doko
- Mednow is a healthcare technology company
- Mednow Inc. (MNOW) opened trading at C$1.02 per share
Mednow (MNOW) has announced a $500,000 investment in Doko, a virtual healthcare provider.
As previously announced, Mednow has also announced a share purchase agreement with Infusicare Canada Inc.
Doko operates in more than 38 states with more than 100 physicians and healthcare professionals on its platform.
Doko will use the proceeds of Mednow’s investment to expand its operations through hiring, digital marketing, and further developing its technology.
Karim Nassar, CEO of Mednow sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the investment in Doko.
Mednow has achieved several recent milestones including:
- Launching its proprietary online telemedicine platform, Mednow Virtual Care. Mednow Virtual Care currently serves the Greater Toronto Area, the Greater Vancouver area and Halifax.
- Acquiring Medvisit, a leading doctor house call service that completed approximately 30,000 annual home visits in its last financial year.
- Acquiring an equity interest in Life Support Mental Health Inc.
- Launching Mednow for Business, the company’s institutional services business.
- Signing a marketing services agreement with Sterling Capital Brokers, which will market Mednow’s digital pharmacy to its network of approximately 100,000 members.
- Partnering with Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. to expand Mednow’s market and brand awareness.
Karim commented on Mednow’s outlook in the telehealth space.
“Healthcare remains a significant size market that Mednow seeks to disrupt and Mednow is adding to its infrastructure to advance its digital-first and patient-centric platform for the full spectrum of healthcare needs. With a goal of national pharmacy coverage and an active acquisition pipeline, we feel that we are only in the early innings of our long-term growth trajectory.”
Mednow is a Canadian-based healthcare technology company. Mednow.ca provides virtual pharmacy and telemedicine services, as well as doctor home visits.
Mednow Inc. (MNOW) opened trading at C$1.02 per share.