- MediPharm Labs (LABS) has been chosen as a cannabis product supplier for wellness pharmacy, Hybrid Pharm
- Hybrid Pharm is a licensed medical cannabis seller, which provides same-day registration and delivery, and continuous care monitoring
- MediPharm will provide Hybrid with its CBD25:5 Release Formula, CBD50 Plus Formula, and branded vaporiser formulations
- The agreement between the two parties has an initial one-year term, but is renewable
- MediPharm Labs (LABS) is down 3.57 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.08 per share
MediPharm Labs (LABS) has been chosen as a cannabis product supplier for wellness pharmacy, Hybrid Pharm.
Hybrid Pharm is a compounding pharmacy which serves patients in the Ottawa region.
The pharmacy holds a licence for selling medical cannabis, and provides medical cannabis patients with the full in-store experience.
This includes consultation services, drug interaction checks, continuous care monitoring, and same-day registration and delivery.
Hybrid Pharm’s CEO, Dr Rahim Dhalla, believes that recreational cannabis stores are not qualified to provide medical advice to cannabis users. As such, the pharmacy has recruited qualified pharmacists, to help patients learn about cannabis strains, dosage forms, and side effects.
MediPharm will provide Hybrid Pharm with its CBD25:5 Release Formula, CBD50 Plus Formula, and branded vaporiser formulations. Hybrid will then sell these products to its medical cannabis patients.
The supply agreement between the two parties has an initial one-year term, but is renewable.
MediPharm Labs’ CEO, Pat McCutcheon, commented on how the company’s collaboration with Hybrid will appeal to customers.
“Medical cannabis users value the brand-name, pharma-quality products that MediPharm Labs provides through our GMP-certified Canadian production facility, but they also crave the touch that only pharmacists and their staff can deliver and that’s what patients receive at Hybrid Pharm.
“We believe Hybrid Pharm’s approach to patient care aligns perfectly with our own philosophy, and we are delighted to be chosen as a key supplier,” he said.
MediPharm Labs (LABS) is down 3.57 per cent and trading at C$1.08 per share at 11:23am EDT.