- MediaValet (MVP) will provide digital asset management (DAM) for a global auto industry manufacturer
- The client signed up for an auto-renewing subscription beginning in June 2022 with first-year billings of $85,000
- The client’s hired media management consultancy firm, which selected MediaValet, offers exposure to a potentially significant set of new clients
- MediaValet offers SaaS enterprise digital asset management and creative operations solutions
- MediaValet (MVP) is up by 0.84 per cent trading at $1.20 per share
MediaValet (MVP) will provide digital asset management (DAM) for a global auto industry manufacturer.
The client, ranked consistently on the Fortune Global 500 list, signed up for an auto-renewing subscription beginning in June 2022 with first-year billings of $85,000.
The subscription includes the company’s Audio/Video Intelligence engine, Office 365 connector, CreativeSPACES, the Enterprise Developer Package, CDN linking and active directory single sign-on modules, as well as implementation and ongoing training and support.
MediaValet’s services will help streamline and enhance the client’s complex digital media workflow across its hundreds of manufacturing facilities and subsidiaries.
The company was chosen by the client’s preferred media management consultancy firm after a thorough review of global vendors.
“There’s a number of important facets to this win,” stated David MacLaren, Founder and CEO of MediaValet. “Firstly, we were purposely built to address complex enterprise DAM use-cases, especially at a global scale. This has enabled us to compete and win against much larger and entrenched DAM vendors.”
“Secondly,” he continued, “it has helped us add a new, highly-regarded solution partner who, besides helping create net new sales opportunities, is leveraging our API to integrate MediaValet into their customers’ IT stacks. This partner greatly increases the secondary DAM services we offer to organizations.”
“Finally, this win is indicative of the market demand for enterprise DAM solutions despite the current macroeconomic environment,” he concluded.
MediaValet offers SaaS enterprise digital asset management and creative operations solutions.
MediaValet (MVP) is up by 0.84 per cent trading at $1.20 per share as of 12:09 pm EST.