- MediaValet (MVP) will provide digital asset management services for a popular TV drama series
- The contract begins this month with first-year billings of C$113,000
- The program, now in its second season, has received critical acclaim on Rotten Tomatoes
- MediaValet offers SaaS enterprise digital asset management and creative operations solutions
- MediaValet (MVP) is unchanged trading at $1.28 per share
MediaValet (MVP) will provide digital asset management services for a popular TV drama series.
Beginning this month, with first-year billings of C$113,000, the auto-renewing subscription includes extensive video processing and distribution, Hootsuite and monday.com integrations, as well as implementation and ongoing training and support.
Now in its second season, the program has built a loyal following with critic ratings near 100-per-cent on Rotten Tomatoes.
The company views the contract as indicative of the global reach of its services across marketing, creative, IT and operations teams in every industry.
“We’re honoured to be part of the team supporting this exciting TV series and believe that winning their business is a direct result of our industry-leading video content management, discoverability and distribution capabilities,” stated David MacLaren, Founder and CEO of MediaValet.
“This win is a great example of the intersection of our investment in R&D, our understanding of key market drivers and needs, the greenfield dynamics and digitization trends driving DAM growth, and the effectiveness of our expanded go-to-market strategies,” he added.
MediaValet (MVP) is unchanged trading at $1.28 per share as of 9:44 am EST.