- Common shares of LUXXFOLIO Holdings are now available for trading on the Frankfurt Exchange
- The company will be featured as a presenting company at the H.C. Wainwright Annual Conference on September 13
- Based on the current miner delivery schedule, the company is targeting a hash rate of 310 PH/s by July of next year
- LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. is a digital asset company
- LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. (LUXX) is currently trading at C$0.62 per share
LUXXFOLIO Holdings (LUXX) is pleased to announce that the company’s shares are now available for trading on the Frankfurt Exchange.
The Frankfurt Exchange is the largest of seven stock exchanges in Germany with over 1.4 million listed securities.
The company will be featured as a presenting company at the H.C. Wainwright Annual Conference. This virtual conference is being held on September 13th. Dean Linden, CEO of LUXXFOLIO, will provide an overview of the company’s established digital asset expertise and the company’s plan for growth in its cryptocurrency mining division. Based on the current miner delivery schedule, the company is targeting a hash rate of 310 PH/s by July of next year, with the expectation of reaching production in excess of 151 PH/s by the end of this calendar year.
“With the difficulty rate remaining attractive, our goal remains to increase our hash rate as quickly as possible through aggressive expansion plans and leveraging our strong relationships with our supply partners”, stated Dean Linden, CEO of LUXXFOLIO.
Mr. Linden will be available to participate in one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to join the conference beginning on September 13th.
Recent company highlights
- The company has installed 690 bitcoin miners operating at approximately 50 PH/s and is expected to achieve in excess of 60 PH/s
- With the addition of another 2,400 Bitmain S19j Pro bitcoin miners, LUXXFOLIO is now targeting Bitcoin production to be approximately 310 PH/s by Q3 2022
- Construction is beginning on the expansion of the mining facility, which will increase power capacity to an estimated 15 MW
- The company up-listed in Q2 2021 in the US to the OTCQB under the symbol LUXFF
Estimated miner delivery dates
- Q3 2021: 400 Miners
- Q4 2021: 600 Miners
- Q1 2022: 600 Miners
- Q2 2022: 600 Miners
- Q3 2022: 300 Miners
LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. is a digital asset company. The company operates an industrial-scale cryptocurrency mining facility in the United States running off mostly renewable energy with a focus on the blockchain ecosystem and generation of digital assets.
LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. (LUXX) is currently trading at C$0.62 per share.