- Common shares of LUXXFOLIO Holdings are now eligible to be electronically cleared and settled through the DTC
- The company has also listed on the Börse Berlin under the symbol LUH
- LUXXFOLIO shares are now available to a much broader audience of American and European investors
- LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. is a digital asset company
- LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. (LUXX) opened trading at C$0.56 per share
LUXXFOLIO Holdings (LUXX) has received confirmation that its common shares are now eligible to be electronically cleared and settled through the DTC.
This electronic method of clearing securities offers a more efficient, lower-cost settlement process for investors and brokers.
The Depository, Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) supports centralized clearing of more than 50 exchanges and equity platforms, which provides greater accessibility and liquidity to investors to trading shares in a company through their electronic network.
LUXXFOLIO shares are now available to a much broader audience of American investors.
In addition, the company has successfully listed on the Börse Berlin under the symbol LUH. Börse Berlin enables trading in over 15,000 shares from 82 countries.
Shares of LUXXFOLIO can be traded on the TradeGate Exchange in Germany. The Tradegate Exchange is a securities exchange specialized for private investors. Currently, around 30 trading participants from Germany, Austria and Great Britain are directly or indirectly connected. Around 14,000 securities (shares, ETPs, bonds and investment funds) are tradable.
Dean Linden, CEO of LUXXFOLIO commented on the news.
“As the regulatory framework continues to move slowly for crypto assets in a number of jurisdictions, we provide investors globally with access to the crypto currency space through participation in our common shares in well-defined regulated marketplaces. Ensuring accessibility for investors around the world to trade in shares of LUXXFOLIO maximizes availability and liquidity for shareholders.”
Recent company highlights
- December 2020: LUXXFOLIO orders 590 Avalon miners
- May 2021: LUXXFOLIO orders 2400 Bitmain S19J Pro miners
- June 2021: LUXXFOLIO completes acquisition of industrial-scale crypto mining operation
- July 2021: LUXXFOLIO receives and installs 590 Avalon miners
- August 2021: LUXXFOLIO announces expansion to increase capacity from 8MW to 15 MW
- August 2021: LUXXFOLIO reinvests price rebate and installs an additional 100 Bitmain S19J Pro miners
- September 2021: LUXXFOLIO enters into an agreement to acquire Ethereum mining operation
- September 2021: LUXXFOLIO enters into swap agreement on 600 miners and receives early delivery on 300 S19J Pro Miners
Estimated miner delivery dates
- Q3 2021: 400 Miners
- Q4 2021: 600 Miners
- Q1 2022: 600 Miners
- Q2 2022: 600 Miners
- Q3 2022: 300 Miners
LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. is a digital asset company operating an industrial-scale cryptocurrency mining facility in the United States running off mostly renewable energy with a focus on the blockchain ecosystem and generation of digital assets.
LUXXFOLIO Holdings Inc. (LUXX) opened trading at C$0.56 per share.