- Sovrin Foundation has appointed Loop Insights (MTRX) as the newest steward of the Sovrin Ledger
- The integration will allow organizations to check credentials issued by Loop Insights against Sovrin’s independent public blockchain
- Loop Insights is working to provide a seamless, secure, and simple user experience through its wallet pass platform
- Loop Insights is a Vancouver-based technology company that delivers transformative payment solutions to the brick and mortar space
- Loop Insights (MTRX) is down 2.74 per cent and is trading at C$1.42 per share
Sovrin Foundation has appointed Loop Insights (MTRX) as the newest steward of the Sovrin Ledger.
Loop joins over 70 leading tech organizations around the world including Cisco, T-Mobile and NEC that have committed computing power and resources to strengthen the Sovrin Network.
By joining the Sovrin Foundation, an open-source, open-standards technology platform for digital identity, the credentials that Loop Insights issues can be fully verified by any third party, allowing organizations to check them against Sovrin’s independent public blockchain.
This integration is expected to greatly enhance the existing security and privacy of personal information that is encrypted and secured on Loop’s wallet pass platform, originally created by Passcreator.
Chris Raczkowski, Chair of Sovrin Foundation’s Board of Trustees, stated,
“The Sovrin Foundation is very excited to welcome Loop Insights as the newest steward of the Sovrin Ledger. The innovative Loop Insights team will strengthen the Sovrin network moving forward as we continue to offer secure and privacy-preserving digital identities for all.”
Loop Insights’ goal is to architect and launch a platform that provides seamless data connectivity for physical venue and retail operators.
With the addition of supportive blockchain verification, the company is now able to issue verified digital wallet credentials through the native wallet in each and every smartphone.
As countries look to reopen the economy and to provide transformative future-proofed solutions, Loop Insights is working to provide a seamless, secure, and simple user experience through its wallet pass platform.
Loop Insights is a Vancouver-based Internet of Things technology company that delivers transformative automated marketing and contactless payment solutions built on artificial intelligence to the brick and mortar space.
Loop Insights (MTRX) is down 2.74 per cent and is trading at C$1.42 per share as of 12:24 pm ET.