- House of Kibaa (HoK) is confirmed will be exhibiting its live-action GenZeroes series at Comic-Con International from July 21-24, 2022
- HoK will have a 30-foot by 10-foot booth set up at Comic-Con
- Attendees to get the immersive walk-through experience of GenZeroes, including daily autograph sessions with its key actors and contributors
- Holders of GenZeroes NFTs receive exclusive access to episodes, and other perks
- HoK continues to execute on GenZeroes roadmap announced to NFT community in May
- Looking Glass Labs’ (NFTX) share price remained unchanged at C$0.18 as of 12:30 pm EDT
Looking Glass Labs’ studio – House of Kibaa (HoK) will exhibit its live-action GenZeroes series at Comic-Con International in San Diego.
HoK will have a 30-foot by 10-foot booth set up at Comic-Con to provide attendees with an immersive walk-through experience of GenZeroes including daily autograph sessions with its key actors and contributors.
The booth will highlight central aspects of the first-of-its-kind, NFT-driven, eight-part GenZeroes franchise that was uniquely realized through webisodes and comics.
Attendees of Comic-Con will have the opportunity to meet select GenZeroes cast members and obtain autographs at 2 pm Pacific Time each day from celebrities including Aleks Paunovic, Richard Harmon, Bethany Brown, Tahmoh Penikett, and Kandyse McClure, as well as Ben Sawyer who created the GenZeroes comics.
The storyline of the science fiction series is based on the characters and factions of the GenZeroes NFT collection. Holders of GenZeroes NFTs get exclusive access to episodes and other perks.
HoK continues to execute on the GenZeroes roadmap that it announced to the NFT community in May.
The roadmap outlines the timeline of GenZeroes release dates, merchandise launches, and Series-related events like Comic-Con.
Looking Glass Labs Ltd. is a leading Web3 platform specializing in non-fungible token (NFT) architecture, immersive metaverse environments, play-to-earn tokenization, and virtual asset royalty streams,
Looking Glass Labs’ (NFTX) share price remained unchanged at C$0.18 as of 12:30 pm EDT.