- Logiq (LGIQ) spin-off GoLogiq has applied to up-list to the OTCQB Venture Market
- Up-listing to OTCQB results in increased visibility and an expanded base of potential investors
- Logiq has appointed Christopher LaCoursiere RPh. as Head of Investor Relations
- Logiq is a U.S.-based global provider of e-commerce and fintech business enablement solutions
- Logiq (LGIQ) is up 6.51 per cent, trading at C$1.80 per share at 4:15 pm EST
Logiq (LGIQ) spin-off GoLogiq has applied to up-list to the OTCQB Venture Market.
It has also applied to FINRA to change its name and ticker to GoLogiq.
The OTCQB is an established public market that provides current public information to investors that need to analyze, value, and trade securities. Up-listing to OTCQB results in greater liquidity, increased visibility and a substantially expanded universe of potential investors.
“Up-listing to OTCQB is an important early milestone that we expect will enhance our market liquidity and visibility,” said GoLogiq Executive Chairman and CEO Matt Brent.
“Meanwhile, we remain laser focused on operations, building GoLogiq assets and revenue organically and through M&A.”
Additionally, to prepare for its public capital markets debut, the company has appointed Christopher LaCoursiere RPh. as Head of Investor Relations. In his new role, Mr. LaCoursiere will collaborate with the executive management team to provide investor relations and shareholder communications. Mr. LaCoursiere has a strong track record of working with NASDAQ-listed companies and private equity firms to bring market awareness and venture capital funding.
GoLogiq Inc. is a U.S.-based leading global provider of mobile solutions for digital transformation and financial inclusion in Southeast Asia and emerging markets. The company consists of three main software platforms that include: CreateApp, AtozGo and AtozPay.
Logiq (LGIQ) is up 6.51 per cent, trading at C$1.80 per share at 4:15 pm EST.