- Lifeist Wellness (LFST) has launched Mikra Cellular Sciences’ nutraceutical products on Amazon
- CELLF and RESCUE products are now available for purchase in the U.S. and Canada with Amazon Prime free shipping benefits
- The move is expected to catalyze Mikra’s growth by creating multiple distribution points
- Mikra will expand into GNC stores in the coming months
- Lifeist leverages advancements in science and technology to build breakthrough companies that transform human wellness
- Lifeist Wellness (LFST) opened trading at $0.055
Lifeist (LFST) has announced the official launch of Mikra Cellular Sciences nutraceutical products on Amazon.
The move marks a significant milestone in the distribution of Mikra’s products, which have been available for sale exclusively through its direct-to-consumer website.
The availability on Amazon of the first two products, CELLF and RESCUE, is expected to catalyze Mikra’s North-American growth by creating multiple distribution points for its products. The move will likely contribute to revenue and margin expansion for Lifeist, as Mikra is positioned to target the large and growing nutraceutical and wellness market.
Lifeist’s CEO, Meni Morim, sees Mikra as a strong nutraceuticals asset that can sit alongside CannMart in the company’s wellness portfolio.
In the coming months, Mikra plans to expand its distribution by selling its products in GNC stores.
Lifeist leverages advancements in science and technology to build breakthrough companies that transform human wellness.
Lifeist Wellness (LFST) opened trading at $0.055.