- KWESST (KWE) Executive Chairman David Luxton was recently interviewed on The Brandon Tatum Show
- Brandon has a large social media following and is a frequent guest on several TV shows
- KWESST’s LEC system is the world’s first cartridge-based non-lethal firing system that uses a variety of dated “non-lethal” or “less-lethal” solutions
- The official commercial launch of the Low Energy Cartridge system is planned for January 18 to 22, at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas
- The SHOT Show® is the largest trade show of its kind for buyers and suppliers in the “Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade”
- KWESST Micro Systems Inc. (KWE) is down 3.15 per cent trading at C$2:15 at 2:07 pm ET
KWESST Micro Systems (KWE) Chairman David Luxton was recently interviewed on the popular YouTube channel, “The Officer Tatum.”
The channel, which has over 1.6 million subscribers, is run by former Tucson police officer Brandon Tatum.
Brandon has a social media following of more than three million people and is a frequent guest on TV shows such as The Ingraham Angle and Justice with Judge Jeanine on the Fox News Channel.
The interview with Luxton focused on KWESST’s Low Energy Cartridge system (the “LEC system”).
Brandon Tatum commented,
“What an incredible pleasure it was to introduce Executive Chairman David Luxton to my YouTube audience of 1.6 million dedicated supporters.”
“It will be invaluable for everyone watching the interview to learn about David’s extensive professional resume of near perfection in tactical non-lethal weapon systems,” added Tatum.
The LEC system is the world’s first cartridge-based non-lethal firing system with universal application across four market segments that currently use various dated “non-lethal” or “less-lethal” solutions.
These segments are (i) public order and security (riots and control of dangerous subjects), (ii) military and law enforcement training (realistic force-on-force training), (iii) personal defence (home, car, boat, RV, camping, hiking), and (iv) high-action gaming.
The official commercial launch of the Low Energy Cartridge system is planned for January 18 to 22 at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
The SHOT Show® is the largest trade show of its kind for buyers and suppliers in the “Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade.” It includes exhibitors and buyers across the tactical, personal defence and high-action gaming communities.
It is the annual event for commercial buyers and distributors to see what is new and to place orders.
The market for non-lethal products is a recurring multi-billion-dollar opportunity. Customers continue to seek better solutions as many legacy systems can be lethal and are frequently unreliable.
KWESST develops and commercializes next-generation tactical systems that meet security forces’ requirements.
KWESST Micro Systems Inc. (KWE) is down 3.15 per cent, trading at 2:07 pm ET.