- Kovo HealthTech (KOVO) is now helping its customers service more than 3.5 million patients representing growth of 145 per cent since June 2021
- Kovo achieved organic growth of 94 per cent in the quater ending September 30
- CEO Greg Noble attributes Kovo’s rapid growth to the acquistions of Midwest Medical Billing, Service Inc. and The Cvikota Company, Inc.
- Kovo is a leader in healthcare technology and Revenue Cycle Management software and services
- Kovo HealthTech Corporation (KOVO) opened trading at C$0.49 per share
Kovo HealthTech (KOVO) is now helping its customers service more than 3.5 million patients representing 145 per cent growth since June 2021.
“Thanks to our strong organic growth and strategic acquisitions, Kovo now services more than 1,700 Billing-as-Service healthcare providers. That scale helps us optimize technology-based efficiencies for all our clients and it means they can focus on providing quality care for patients,” explains Kovo CEO Greg Noble.
Noble says the rapid growth from 2.4 million patients in June 2021, when the company listed on the TSXV, to 3.5 million patients by mid-November 2021 is largely due to the acquisitions of Midwest Medical Billing, Service Inc. and The Cvikota Company, Inc. combined with organic growth of over 94 per cent achieved in the quarter ending September 30, 2021.
Kovo HealthTech Corporation is a growing healthcare technology company that specializes in Billing-as-a-Service offering SaaS-style recurring revenue contracts and software for US healthcare clinics, hospitals and private practices.
Kovo HealthTech Corporation (KOVO) opened trading at C$0.49 per share.