- Koios Beverage Corp’s (CSE:KBEV) line of nootropic beverages has been accepted into KeHe Distributor’s elevate program
- The elevate program is for emerging suppliers, and will distribute Koios products to KeHe’s retail partners
- Koios’ beverage line consists of five flavours, and claims to enhance or improve cognitive functions like memory and concentration
- The company expects that distribution will start before the end of the month
- Koios Beverage Corp (KBEV) is up 5.26 per cent and is currently trading at 10 cents per share
Koios Beverage Corp’s (CSE:KBEV) line of nootropic beverages has been accepted into KeHe Distributor’s elevate program.
Through the elevate program, KeHe helps emerging suppliers and early-stage brands to make connections with retailers. It is an exclusive program which provides advice and networking to a maximum of only 200 brands at a time.
In 2019, KeHe published a report about its predictions for 2020’s top five grocery industry trends. In it, the company named nootropics as a leading category for growth, because of increased interest in brain health products.
Nootropics are substances which purportedly improve cognitive functions, such as memory and concentration. Koios’ beverage line claims to enhance human productivity, including focus, mental capacity, alertness, and mental clarity.
The current nootropic beverage line consists of five flavours; Black Raspberry, Apricot Vanilla, Peach Mango, Blood Orange, and Pear Guava. KeHe plans to distribute the beverages to its retail partners, and to provide Koios with advice about brand maximisation.
Koios’ CEO, Chris Miller, commented on the significance of being chosen by KeHe Distributors.
“Through its partnerships with Albertsons and Sprouts, in addition to numerous other retailers, KeHe’s top-notch curation strategies and distribution network has earned it a footprint of more than 35,000 stores to which it distributes products.
“We are very excited to be part of their elevate program, in which Koios will benefit from the dedicated support of KeHE’s category managers to drive the success of our products in the stores of their retail partners,” he said.
Koios expects that distribution of its nootropic beverage line will start before the end of the month. However, the launch date may be deferred due to supply chain variances caused by COVID-19.
Koios Beverage Corp (KBEV) is up 5.26 per cent and is currently trading at 10 cents per share at 1:02pm EDT.