- Financial technology company, KABN Systems North America (CSE:KABN) began trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange today
- The company specialises in digital identity verification, management, and monetisation, and is currently developing an online financial services platform
- KABN provides its services for free, and generates revenue through permission-based partner programs
- In the coming weeks, the company will start rolling out its products and programs, initially on an invitational basis only
- On its first day, KABN Systems North America (KABN) is trading at C$0.25 per share
Financial technology company, KABN Systems North America (CSE:KABN) began trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange today.
The company’s main services centre around verifying, managing, and monetising online identities. As people spend more time online, KABN believes it is increasingly important to protect and control our digital identity.
The company’s product suite consists of four main products. The first, Liquid Avatar, is an image-based wallet and keyring platform, through which users can create a digital identity. The second, the KABN ID, is a reusable platform which verifies and validates a person’s online identity.
The other two products are financial technology products, aimed at monetising online presences. The KABN KASH is an engagement and loyalty program with cashback and card-linked programs. Customers can use it to create value for the use of their identity.
Lastly, the KABN Card is an approved prepaid Visa card, which includes a mobile banking wallet. The wallet supports both digital and traditional currencies, allowing users to manage and control their digital identity’s online finances.
In addition to its current product suite, the company is also developing a digital banking and financial services platform.
KABN’s CEO, Benjamin Kessler, commented on the company’s new listing.
“We are excited to be trading on the CSE and look forward to creating value for all of our stakeholders.
“KABN North America is uniquely positioned to provide all our ecosystem partners with value, given our low cost of user acquisition and our highly scalable infrastructure,” he said.
KABN provides all of its services to its users at no cost and generates revenue through permission-based partner programs. The company delivers permission-based offers to customers which fit their aggregated public data profiles.
KABN has firmly stated that the company never rents, sells, or provides customer information to external parties without permission.
The company plans to start rolling out its products and programs in the coming weeks. The rollout will initially start on an invitation-only basis, to KABN’s customers, and partners in social media, gaming, and networks.
On its first day, KABN Systems North America (KABN) is trading at C$0.25 per share, as of 10:57am EDT.