- K92 Mining (KNT) has received conditional approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange
- The company believes the move will help to expand its investor audience, encourage new investors, and improve share liquidity
- K92 Mining’s listing on the TSX still requires final approval, which is subject to the company fulfilling certain conditions
- Once these requirements are satisfied, the company will delist its shares from the TSXV and start trading on the TSX
- K92 Mining (KNT) is up 2.29 per cent and is currently trading at C$7.36 per share
K92 Mining (KNT) has received conditional approval to graduate from the TSX Venture Exchange to the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The C$1.57 billion mining company believes that the upgrade to a more senior exchange is reflective of its ongoing growth strategy, and will provide various opportunities moving forward.
K92 Mining’s CEO, John Lewins, commented on the potential benefits which may arise from the company’s likely transition to the TSX.
“Graduating to the TSX is a significant milestone for K92 and our stakeholders. We believe that the listing is recognition of the substantial growth and strong performance achieved to date.
“As we focus on executing our growth strategy, this graduation to the TSX will also allow us to expand our investor audience, encourage new investors and improve the liquidity of our shares,” he said.
While the TSX’s conditional approval for the graduation has been granted, K92 Mining’s listing still requires final approval. This is subject to the fulfillment of certain customary requirements, which the company is confident it will be able to satisfy in full.
Once the conditions have been fully met, K92 Mining will issue a statement announcing the TSX’s confirmation of the graduation. On the designated date, the company will delist its common shares from the TSXV, and begin trading them on the TSX.
K92 Mining will continue to use the ticker code KNT when it trades under its new TSX listing.
K92 Mining (KNT) is up 2.50 per cent and is trading at $7.37 per share at 11:46am EDT.