- Jourdan Resources (JOR) has upsized its non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $2.4 million
- The company will issue up to 12,500,000 units and 14,000,000 flow-through common shares
- The offering is expected to close by the end of July
- Jourdan Resources is a junior mining exploration company operating in Quebec
- Jourdan Resources Inc. (JOR) opened trading at C$0.08 per share
Jourdan Resources (JOR) has upsized its previously announced private placement financing for gross proceeds of up to $2.4M.
The company will issue up to 14,000,000 flow-through shares and The company will issue up to 12,500,000 units.
The offering is expected to close by the end of July 2022.
All securities issued will be subject to a statutory four-month hold period. Completion of the offering is subject to TSXV approval.
Net proceeds from the offering will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes and to fund exploration expenditures on its Vallee, Preissac – La Corne and Baillarge lithium mining properties.
Jourdan Resources Inc. is a Canadian mining exploration company focused on the exploration and development of mining properties in Quebec.
Jourdan Resources Inc. (JOR) opened trading at C$0.08.