- Leading meal kit and online grocery company Goodfood is launching a free summer treat in Toronto
- Poptails are alcohol-infused popsicles with a flavourful twist
- Available at some of Toronto’s favourite patios and neighbourhood breweries, the Poptails will be offered in three alcohol-infused flavours
- Goodfood Market Corp. (TSX:FOOD) opened trading at C$1.53.
Goodfood Market Corp. (FOOD), a leading meal kit and online grocery company, is launching a free summer treat.
The company says if you’re looking for the hottest (err, coolest) snack of the summer, look no further than Poptails – a flavour innovation that combines the season’s best boozy cocktails with the beloved taste of popsicles. While there’s lots of pops out there to choose from (we’re looking at you, ketchup popsicles) Poptails promise to cool you down…with a kick. There’s just no competition. Get your hands on yours all summer long at Goodfood Pop-ups (pun definitely intended) across the city.
Jennifer Stahlke, Executive Vice President, Marketing at Goodfood, commented:
“As Canadians get outside and enjoy the summer months, Goodfood wanted to help them beat the heat with a unique twist on the classic popsicle. Our delicious Poptails will be all over Toronto this summer and we can’t wait for people to give them a try and learn more about Goodfood’s 30-minute On-Demand grocery delivery service in the process.”
Available at some of Toronto’s favourite patios and neighbourhood breweries, the Poptails will be offered in three alcohol-infused flavours:
- Popa Colada – Pineapples, coconut milk, water, organic cane sugar, rum
- Frosée – Strawberries, watermelon, organic cane sugar, lemon juice, rosé
- Mojisicle – Lemon juice, water, organic cane sugar, mint, tequila
Don’t forget to lick responsibly!
Goodfood Market Corp. (FOOD) opened trading at C$1.53.