- Irwin Naturals (IWIN) has agreed to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of Ketamine Media
- Ketamine Media is the nation’s leading growth platform for clinics offering ketamine-assisted therapy
- The acquisition of Ketamine Media will support IWIN’s mission to bring healing to people suffering from mental health disorders
- The total consideration at closing will be paid in cash and stock
- Irwin Naturals develops vitamins and other health supplements and distributes these products in the United States and Canada
- Irwin Naturals (IWIN) opened trading at C$2.10
Irwin Naturals (IWIN) has agreed to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares of Ketamine Media.
Keta Media, LLC, dba Ketamine Media, is the nation’s leading growth platform for clinics offering ketamine-assisted therapy. With a global network dedicated to improving patient outcomes, Keta Media has established relationships with clinics in over 45 states and three countries. It connects providers and patients using a unique patient-centred approach to communication.
Irwin Naturals CEO Klee Irwin commented on the news.
“While this transaction will contribute immediately to our profitability, this acquisition is driven predominantly by strategic considerations. Ketamine Media will support our mission to bring healing to people suffering from mental health disorders. We are in acquisition discussions with many clinics that tell us that Ketamine Media has been almost solely responsible for their growth. We are excited to have them as part of the Irwin family.”
Chris Walden, CEO of Ketamine Media, added,
“We will continue providing the high level of services our clients are accustomed to. For us, this deal will give us access to growth capital that will allow Ketamine Media to add new advisory services that will greatly benefit all our clients at a much more rapid pace. Ketamine Media wants to help encourage more collaboration within this emerging space between providers in local markets. During our discussions with Irwin Naturals, we identified a number of parallels in our belief system, including a desire to help our existing book of business to achieve the outcomes that led them to sign up with KM. We believe that Irwin Naturals will be successful in their strategy to become a leading international brand of psychedelic mental health clinics.”
The total consideration at closing will be paid in cash and stock, including the assumption of certain debts of Ketamine Media.
Irwin Naturals is a herbal supplement formulator which is now leveraging its brand to enter into both the cannabis and psychedelic industries.
Irwin Naturals (IWIN) opened trading at C$2.10.