- Intrepid Metals (INTR) announces board and advisory appointments
- Colleen Roche is a Professional Engineer with more than 20 years of experience
- While Roche works in the development of strategic business plans, budgets, forecasts, ESG reporting and project management
- The company also went on to issue 475,000 stock options to a director and certain consultants, exercisable at $0.16 for five years
- Intrepid Metals is a Canadian exploration company focused on exploring potential high-grade copper, silver, lead, and zinc mineral projects
- Intrepid Metals (INTR) is down 19.35 per cent, trading at 0.12 at 11:16 am EST
Intrepid Metals (INTR) welcomes Colleen Roche to the board of directors and Rebecca Sawyer to the advisory team.
“We are very pleased to have Colleen and Rebecca join our team, adding invaluable expertise and strategic insight to our board and advisory team,” said Ken Brophy, CEO of Intrepid.
Brophy added, “Their experience with US-based copper producers will be instrumental as we continue to expand our exploration and development operations in the mining-friendly state of Arizona.”
“Both women have a wealth of experience in many areas, including developing environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and protocols, which Intrepid intends to establish in the coming months,” added Brophy.
The company is fond of these appointments since they are “[…] establishing the importance of ESG policies and protocols, including our planned stakeholder engagement initiatives, which will promote sustainable decision-making across our exploration and development activities,” concluded Brophy.
Colleen Roche is a Professional Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in operations, feasibility studies, greenfield construction, tailings research, community relations and permitting, primarily in open-pit copper mines.
While Roche works on developing strategic business plans, budgets, forecasts, ESG reporting and project management.
Rebecca Sawyer is a Geologist and an environmental professional with proven success in mine permitting, stakeholder engagement, project management, mitigation and remediation, and site-wide environmental compliance.
She is the current Director of Environmental Permitting and Community Relations for Ioneer USA Corporation in Nevada and was previously the Vice President of Sustainability for Excelsior Mining Corp.
She successfully developed the permitting strategy for Excelsior’s Gunnison project in Arizona, the first copper mine permitted in the United States in the past decade.
The company also issued 475,000 stock options to a director and certain consultants, exercisable at $0.16 for five years.
The company is known for acquiring several drill-ready projects, including the Tombstone South and the Mesa Well properties.
Intrepid Metals is a Canadian exploration company focused on exploring potential high-grade copper, silver, lead, and zinc mineral projects in proximity to producing mines in south-eastern Arizona, USA.
Intrepid Metals (INTR) is down 19.35 per cent, trading at 0.12 at 11:16 am EST.