- Intellabridge Technology (CSE:INTL) has announced the launch of its private beta version of Kash, a blockchain banking application
- Kash Beta is now running on the mainnet Terra blockchain
- The private beta will open in stages weekly every Monday, up to the first 100,000 waitlisted customers in July and August
- The company anticipates fully launching to the public in September 2021
- Throughout the beta period, the company will continue upgrading the product with new versions based on customer feedback
- Shares of Intellabridge are up 7.41 per cent to C$1.45 as of 12:35 p.m. EDT
Intellabridge Technology (INTL) has announced the launch of its beta blockchain banking application Kash.
The Kash beta product is now running on the mainnet Terra blockchain, which means it is fully functional and transactions are being broadcast, verified and record on the Terra distributed ledger technology.
The private beta is currently available by invitation only to waitlisted customers and will be open in stages on a weekly basis every Monday for the first 100,000 waitlisted people. The beta will run throughout July and August and it is expected the platform will become fully available to the public in September.
“The private Beta version allows us to assess, manage and scale customer demand in a controlled environment so we can ensure the highest levels of customer support and security,” John Eagleton, CEO of Intellabridge, said in a release.
Throughout the beta period, the company will upgrade the product with new versions as customers provide feedback. Intellabridge will also work on partnerships, fiat-crypto exchange solutions, debit card product offerings, fiat bank account integrations and white-label business development.
Shares of Intellabridge are up 7.41 per cent to C$1.45 as of 12:35 p.m. EDT.