- Development-stage mining company Integra Resources (ITR) has officially commenced trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- The company’s shares will trade on the NYSE under the ticker symbol ITRG and will continue to trade on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Integra’s listing comes as it looks to bring in new retail and institutional investors to support ongoing work at its DeLamar gold-silver project in Idaho, USA
- The company has a number of gold and silver projects, all of which are located in Idaho
- Integra Resources (ITR) is currently up 0.36 per cent and is trading at C$5.54 per share
Development-stage mining company Integra Resources (ITR) has officially commenced trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
The Vancouver-based company submitted a listing application on July 7 this year.
At the same time, Integra announced that it would consolidate all of its common shares on the basis of one new post-consolidation share for every two and a half existing shares.
The consolidation took effect on July 9, and reduced the company’s outstanding common shares from 119,557,943 to approximately 47,823,177.
Integra began trading on the NYSE this morning under the ticker symbol ITRG, and will continue trading on the TSX Venture Exchange as a dual-listed entity.
President and CEO of Integra Resources, George Salamis said the listing is a significant milestone for the company.
“The listing comes at an exciting time as we are experiencing exploration success during the early stages of this year’s aggressive exploration program at the DeLamar Project, while also continuing to de-risk and advance the project towards pre-feasibility and permitting on several other fronts.
“The company looks forward to trading on the NYSE American and providing more exposure to retail and institutional investors interested in the DeLamar Gold-Silver Project in southwestern Idaho,” he added.
Integra’s 100 per cent owned DeLamar Project is located approximately 160 kilometres from Boise, and was acquired from a wholly owned subsidiary of Kinross Gold Corporation in November 2017.
The project comprises roughly 5,300 acres of patented and unpatented claims, as well as a further 4,100 acres of leased lands with approximately 1,575 historic drill holes and 145,940 meters of drilling outlined in historic databases.
Integra Resources (ITR) is up 0.36 per cent and is trading at C$5.54 per share at 10:10am EDT.