- InnoCan Pharma (CSE:INNO) has begun commercially producing its Derma CBD product line in Portugal
- The first product currently being manufactured is the company’s Relief & Go CBD spray
- InnoCan’s Spray provides temporary relief for muscle and joint pain, before and after physical activity
- The company expects to ship samples and products to other countries within two weeks’ time
- InnoCan Pharma (INNO) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.17 per share
InnoCan Pharma (CSE:INNO) has begun commercially producing its Derma CBD product line in Portugal.
The company is starting with the manufacture of its Relief & Go CBD Spray, one of InnoCan’s flagship products.
The spray, which is currently Patent Pending, provides short-term relief for joint and muscle pain. Users can apply it before or after strenuous physical activity, namely sports.
The company’s Chief Technology Officer, Nir Avram, developed the Relief & Go CBD Spray himself.
“The patent pending unique formulation of Relief & Go CBD Spray contains CBD isolate as an anti-inflammatory, magnesium as a muscle relaxant, and menthol and camphor as analgesics to provide temporary relief of muscle and joint pain, before and after sports activity.
“I believe this is an effective product which will be very successful in the market,” he said.
Other offerings from the Derma CBD product line are likely to follow in short order.
InnoCan Pharma’s CEO, Iris Bincovich, welcomed the news that production has started.
“The commencement of the production of our Derma CBD line is a significant milestone on the way to transforming from our company from a Research and Development company to commercial revenue generating enterprise.
“We expect to ship samples and products within two weeks to countries like the UK, Germany, France, and the US, among others. The anticipated revenues from our Derma Cosmetic Premium brands, Relieve & Go, and Shir Beauty & Science, will result in revenue in the near future,” she said.
InnoCan Pharma (INNO) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.17 at 1:47pm EDT.