- Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS) has successfully upgraded a sample of graphite from its Rockstone Graphite Property to 96.1% Cg
- In 2021 SGS Canada Ltd completed a flotation test of one sample of graphitic material from the Rockstone Graphite Property
- A 2021 flotation test on the property fell short of the 95% Cg purity benchmark
- The new test upgraded the graphite from about 80% Cg to purity of 96.1% Cg
- Infinity Stone plans to be a diversified, single source supplier for the energy metals used in the clean energy revolution alongside its established SaaS solution portfolio
- Infinity Stone Ventures Corp was up 18.18 per cent, trading at $0.26 at 2:28 PM ET
Infinity Stone Ventures (GEMS) has successfully upgraded a graphite sample from its Rockstone Graphite Property to 96.1 per cent Cg (graphitic carbon).
In 2021 SGS Canada Ltd of Lakefield, Ontario completed a flotation test of one sample of graphitic material from the Rockstone Graphite Property.
This flotation test upgraded the sample to ~80 per cent Cg (graphitic carbon). However, This was short of the 95 per cent Cg purity goal.
Consequently, another testing procedure was conducted whose goal was to upgrade this flotation concentrate to a minimum of the 95 per cent Cg purity goal.
The scope of the current test program included chemical head characterization and two pressurized alkaline leaches (PAL) with atmospheric acid leaching (AL).
Through this two-stage process, the original graphite flotation concentrate was successfully upgraded from about 80 per cent Cg purity to an average of 95 per cent Cg purity, with a maximum purity of 96.1 per cent Cg, with an overall mass loss of approximately 20 per cent.
Rockstone Graphite Project is located 45 km west of the seaway port at the City of Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada. The project has excellent access by logging haul roads that connect to paved/gravel roads with nearby railways and a shipping port.
Based on the reprocessed Versatile Time Domain Electromagnetic (VTEM) survey completed by Sabina Silver Corporation in 2007, 18 drill-ready electromagnetic targets were found. Greencastle’s drilling in 2012 consisted of 4 diamond drillholes (916 metres).
Diamond drill hole GC-12-01 intersected a 24-metre interval averaging 0.82 per cent zinc and 0.15 per cent copper within a graphitic argillite unit.
Infinity Stone’s mission is to be a diversified, single source supplier for the critical energy metals being used in the clean energy revolution alongside its established SaaS solution portfolio.
Infinity Stone Ventures Corp was up 18.18 per cent, trading at $0.26 at 2:28 PM ET.