- Infinity Stone has intersected 1.70 g/t Au over 2.0 m from its fall drill program at the Rockstone Project near Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Gold intersection represents a new regional gold discovery and appears to be associated with Rockstone Cu/Zn/graphite VMS-type exhalite mineralization
- The company’s technical team is awaiting the remaining assay results from the drill program at Rockstone and will publish consolidated data in the coming weeks
- Infinity Stone’s mission is to be a supplier of critical energy metals used in the clean energy revolution
- Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS) opened trading at C$0.205
Infinity Stone Ventures (GEMS) has intersected 1.70 g/t Au over 2.0 metres from its fall drill program on the Rockstone Project.
The project is located near Thunder Bay, Ontario.
RS-22-02 encountered the 2.0-metre interval of gold mineralization from 198 metres to the drillhole’s final depth of 200 metres, terminating in the mineralized lithology of intermediate volcanics with quartz veining. The company completed the drilling of 4 holes, RS-22-01, RS-22-02, RS-22-03, and RS-22-04, totalling 800.0 metres. The Au intersection represents a new regional gold discovery and appears to be associated with Rockstone Cu/Zn/graphite VMS-type exhalite mineralization.
The company’s technical team is awaiting the remaining assay results from the program at Rockstone and will publish consolidated data, including graphite mineralization, as soon as available. Once all analyses from drill holes RS-22-03 and RS-22-04 are received from the lab, data will be compiled into a 3-D geological model to assist in future exploration.
Zayn Kalyan, CEO of Infinity Stone Ventures, commented on the news.
“The initial assay results from the fall drill program at Rockstone have given us a greater understanding of the system and mineralization. With the new data, we will be able to determine the next steps with regard to additional drilling, as well as intending to conduct down-hole geophysics in the coming months.”
Infinity Stone Ventures is building a diversified energy metals supply for the clean energy revolution alongside its established SaaS solution portfolio.
Infinity Stone (GEMS) opened trading at C$0.205.