- The company has received assays for all of the drill holes from its fall drill program
- All drill holes returned elevated graphitic carbon (Cg) and zinc, with significant mineralization and grade
- CEO Zayn Kalyan sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to highlight the drill program
- The Rockstone Graphite Project is located 45 km west of Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Infinity Stone Ventures is building an energy metals supply for the clean energy revolution
- Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS) opened trading at C$0.175
Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS) provided an update on its Fall drill program on the Rockstone Graphite project located near Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The company has received assays for all of the drill holes from the fall drill program
Zayn Kalyan, CEO of Infinity Stone, sat down with Sabrina Cuthbert to highlight the drill program.
“The results of the fall drill program have affirmed the prospective value of the Rockstone Graphite Project and have allowed us to compare Rockstone to significant graphite discoveries, including Nouveau Monde’s Matawinie Project. Nouveau Monde has paved the way in terms of the development of natural graphite in Eastern Canada for the production of battery-grade cathode material used in the manufacturing of EVs. Their recently announced offtake deal with Panasonic Energy and Mitsui, a key supplier of batteries to Tesla, demonstrates the potential value of Canadian graphite projects in the rapidly growing North American battery supply chain. We are very excited to continue exploration on Rockstone in hopes of developing a deposit to support this critical sector.”
The Rockstone Graphite Project is located 45 km west of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Based upon the reprocessed Versatile Time Domain Electromagnetic (VTEM) survey completed by Sabina Silver Corporation in 2007, there are 18 drill-ready electromagnetic targets. Greencastle’s drilling in 2012 consisted of 4 diamond drillholes (916 metres). Diamond drill hole GC-12-01 intersected a 24-metre interval averaging 0.82% zinc and 0.15% copper within a graphitic argillite unit. Analysis of the pulps for the 24 metres returned a value of 25% Cg (graphitic carbon) using a LECO analytical procedure. Rockstone graphite morphology appears to be highly-ordered hexagonal graphite crystallites and crystallite agglomerates, likely formed by hydrothermal activity at a formation temperature of 702C.
Infinity Stone Ventures Corp. (GEMS) opened trading at C$0.175.