- Hut 8 (HUT) has signed a partnership with Foundry Digital focused on digital asset infrastructure
- Foundry caters to institutional demand in the digital asset mining and staking industries
- Hut 8’s high-performance computing business will provide Foundry with infrastructure support through its data centres across Canada
- Hut 8 is one of North America’s largest digital asset miners
- Hut 8 Mining (HUT) opened trading at $2.73 per share
Hut 8 (HUT) has signed a partnership with Foundry Digital focused on digital asset infrastructure.
New York-based Foundry improves capital access, efficiency and transparency for institutions in digital asset mining and staking by facilitating tomorrow’s decentralized infrastructure.
Hut 8 will provide infrastructure support for multiple lines of Foundry’s business from its data centre in Mississauga. The partnership will then expand into Hut 8’s Kelowna data centre, enabling support services across Canada.
The deal marks the first significant blockchain-industry win for Hut 8’s high-performance computing business.
“We are delighted to welcome Foundry, who we’ve long supported through their digital asset mining pool, to our high-performance computing data centre in Mississauga, Ontario,” said Jaime Leverton, CEO of Hut 8. “Foundry is a leader in the digital asset industry, and we look forward to enabling their continued growth with cutting-edge infrastructure.”
“Hut 8 has been a trusted partner of Foundry’s since 2020,” said Dan Magnuszewski, CTO of Foundry. “As Bitcoin industry veterans with expertise in data centre infrastructure, Hut 8 knows our industry intimately, which is why they were a natural fit when we sought infrastructure services.“
Hut 8 is one of North America’s largest digital asset miners.
Hut 8 Mining (HUT) opened trading at $2.73 per share.