- Huntington Exploration has announced changes to the company's management team and board of directors
- Bryan Wilson is replacing Christopher Brown as Huntington's president, CEO, and director
- Joseph Mullin, Marc Sontrop, and Mark Santarossa have been appointed as members of the board of directors
- Huntington Exploration is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties
- Huntington Exploration (HEI) is steady, with shares currently trading for C$0.22 per share
Huntington Exploration has announced changes to the company's management team and board of directors.
Bryan Wilson has been appointed as Huntington's President, CEO, and Director.
Mr. Wilson takes over for Christopher Brown, who served as interim President and CEO and who will remain at the company as an advisor to the Board of Directors.
Bryan Wilson has over 37 years of experience in the mining exploration and development business and 12 years of experience in the financial services sector.
Three new members have also been appointed to the board of directors: Joseph Mullin, Marc Sontrop, and Mark Santarossa.
The new board members combined bring more than 50 years of experience in corporate finance, private and public investments, and mining experience to the leadership team.
Sameer Uplenchwar, who is currently acting as the company's interim Chief Financial Officer, has announced his resignation from the board of directors.
The changes to Huntington's leadership and management team come as the company is poised to start new drilling programs across its properties in 2021.
Bryan Wilson, President and CEO, commented,
"The new directors and I are excited to be asked to manage the next stage of development of Huntington. With the exciting discovery of insitu Gold Mineralization on Great Bears Dixie Property, and gold-in-till dispersion anomalies on Prosper Gold’s Sidewalk Project, all warrant a renewed examination of the geology east of Red Lake in the Woman Lake / Confederation Lake area."
Huntington Exploration is a Canadian-based company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and gas properties in Western Canada.
Huntington Exploration (HEI) is steady, with shares currently trading for C$0.22 per share.