- Honey Badger Silver (TUF) installs Sharechest™ Inc.’s innovative technology to streamline investor communications
- Investors interested in connecting with Honey Badger Silver on matters relating to its current ‘live’ flow-through financing of C$1.5 million can do so on Honey Badger’s website
- Honey Badger Silver is a Canadian Silver company based in Toronto
- It has a dominant land position in Ontario’s historic Thunder Bay Silver District
- Honey Badger Silver Inc. (TUF) is in the grey and is trading at C$0.12 at 10:33 am ET
Honey Badger Silver Inc. (TUF) has engaged Sharechest™ Inc., an innovative proprietary technology company that empowers issuers to use their existing online presence to streamline and simplify communications between management and investors.
For example, investors interested in connecting with Honey Badger Silver on matters relating to its current ‘live’ flow-through financing of C$1.5 million previously announced may do so through the Sharechest Connector on Honey Badger’s website.
Honey Badger released other news on March 23 when the Board of Directors approved the grant of stock options to directors, officers, employees, and consultants of Honey Badger.
This allowed for the acquisition of up to, in the aggregate, 6,175,000 shares of Honey Badger.
The grant is pursuant and subject to the terms and conditions of its existing stock option plan.
The options are exercisable at C$0.12 per share for a period of five years from the date of grant and are subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and all regulatory approvals.
Honey Badger Silver is a Toronto-based Canadian Silver company focused on acquiring, developing, and integrating accretive transactions of silver ounces.
It is led by a highly experienced leadership team with a track record of value creation backed by a skilled technical team.
With a dominant land position in Ontario’s historic Thunder Bay Silver District and advanced projects in the southeast and south-central Yukon, Honey Badger Silver is positioning to be a top-tier silver company.
Honey Badger Silver Inc. (TUF) is in the grey and is trading at C$0.12 at 10:33 am ET.