- August production totalled 290.4 BTC and 3,010 ETH
- Bitcoin mining capacity decreased to 2.23 Exahash in August
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies mines for Bitcoin and Ethereum with facilities in Canada, Sweden and Iceland
- Shares of Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (HIVE) opened trading at C$6.28
HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE) has provided production figures from its Bitcoin and Ethereum mining operations for August 2022.
As of August 31, the company holds a balance of 3,258 Bitcoin and 5,100 Ethereum.
August 2022 Production Figures
- 290.4 BTC produced
- 2.23 Exahash of Bitcoin mining capacity at beginning of August, with an average hashrate of 2.07 Exahash of Bitcoin mining capacity during the month of August
- 3,010 ETH produced
- 6.49 Terahash of Ethereum mining capacity at end of August, with an average hashrate of 6.19 Terahash of Ethereum mining capacity during the month of August
Aydin Kilic, President & COO of HIVE, commented on the results.
“We continue to strive for operational excellence, ensuring that as we scale our hashrate as a company we also optimize our uptime, to ensure ideal Bitcoin and Ethereum output figures. Mr. Kilic continued, “We also would like to provide an update on the BTC and ETH equivalency, where one can equate value of the coins produced daily. As such the ETH that HIVE produced during the month of August, equated on a daily basis, is approximately equal to a monthly total of 228.4 BTC, which we refer to as Bitcoin equivalent or BTC equivalent. This is in addition to the 290.4 BTC produced from our Bitcoin mining operations during August, for a total of 518.8 Bitcoin equivalent.”
The company’s total Bitcoin equivalent production in August 2022 was:
- 518.8 BTC Equivalent produced
- 16.7 BTC Equivalent produced per day on average
- 3.72 Exahash of BTC Equivalent Hashrate (BTC hashrate plus equivalent ETH Hashrate) as of August 31), a peak BTC Equivalent Hashrate of 3.92 Exahash in August, with average hashrate of 3.70 Exahash of BTC Equivalent Hashrate throughout August
Shares of Hive Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (HIVE) opened trading at C$6.28.