- HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE) has appointed Diana Biggs as the newest member of HIVE Switzerland’s board of directors
- Ms. Biggs currently serves as CEO of Valour Inc. and is the new Chief Strategy Officer of DeFi Technologies
- She will work with the other board members to guide HIVE as it delves into the DeFi sector
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies is a technology company that provides infrastructure solutions in the blockchain industry
- HIVE Blockchain (HIVE) Stock closed trading yesterday at $3.56 per share
HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE) has appointed Diana Biggs as the newest member of HIVE Switzerland’s board of directors.
Ms. Biggs currently serves as CEO of Valour Inc. and is the new Chief Strategy Officer of DeFi Technologies. She joins the board along with Johanna Thornblad, the recently appointed president of HIVE Sweden.
Before joining Valour as CEO, Ms. Biggs served as Global Head of Innovation for HSBC Private Banking. She brings with her a wealth of experience in digital assets, technology, and financial services.
Valour, a division of DeFi Technologies, offers exchange-traded products that allow investors to take concentrated positions in defi project tokens through a traditional brokerage account.
In April, HIVE completed a share swap transaction with DeFi Technologies, giving HIVE a 5 per cent ownership of DeFi Technologies in exchange for 1 per cent of HIVE shares.
HIVE Executive Chairman Frank Holmes welcomed Ms. Biggs to the HIVE Switzerland board, saying, “We’re thrilled to have Diana on board. She brings deep DeFi experience to the table and will be instrumental in helping to guide our future efforts in this exciting space.”
Ms. Biggs echoed Frank’s sentiment, saying, “I’m excited to further our partnership with HIVE, while working closely with Johanna on future opportunities in the DeFi space.”
HIVE Blockchain Technologies is a technology company that provides infrastructure solutions in the blockchain industry.
In 2017, HIVE went public as the first cryptocurrency mining company with a green energy and ESG strategy. The company owns state-of-the-art, green energy-powered data centre facilities in Canada, Sweden, and Iceland.
HIVE Blockchain Technologies (HIVE) closed trading yesterday at $3.56 per share.