- HEXO (HEXO) has launched a portfolio of medical cannabis products in Israel under a 24-month agreement with Breath of Life International
- Breath of Life International is a GMP-certified Israeli medical cannabis company, with an established distribution network of pharmacies
- An initial shipment of 493 kilograms has already been completed, despite complications brought on by COVID-19
- The cannabis products are packaged in a 10-gram format and are designed exclusively for the Israeli market
- HEXO (HEXO) is currently up 6.38 per cent to C$1.00 per share at 2:40pm EDT
HEXO (HEXO) has launched a portfolio of medical cannabis products in Israel under a 24-month agreement with Breath of Life International.
Breath of Life International is a prominent, GMP-certified Israeli medical cannabis company, which boasts an extensive distribution network of pharmacies, including Super-Pharm, Israel’s largest pharmacy chain with 258 locations nationwide.
An agreement was finally reached after adapting HEXO’s products to suit the specific needs of Israel’s medical cannabis patients, while remaining compliant with the country’s regulatory body.
Hugo Goldman, CFO and interim CEO of Breath of Life International, said he is proud to introduce HEXO’s premium indoor medical cannabis products into the Israeli market.
“The products are already receiving positive feedback from both patients and retailers, and we are looking forward to continuing to expand our strategic relationship with HEXO in Israel,” he added.
An initial shipment of 493 kilograms was completed earlier this year despite strict international borders, a substantial reduction in the availability of air cargo providers and increased safety measures brought on the by COVID-19 pandemic.
Now, however, Israeli medical patients have access to some of HEXO’s most popular flower products, which are packed in a 10-gram format and designed exclusively for the local market.
Sebastien St-Louis, CEO and co-founder of HEXO, said the agreement with Breath of Life International is a result of the hard work undertaken to grow the company’s global presence.
“For the first time, HEXO’s high-quality medical cannabis is available to medical patients outside of Canada.
“Launching the HEXO brand in Israel is a testament to the continued work we are doing to expand our international footprint and find new markets for our award-winning products,” he concluded.
HEXO (HEXO) is currently up 6.38 per cent and is trading at C$1.00 per share at 2:40pm EDT.